Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Incredible and Bad



Now I know this is the
Film Institute, but a huge part of any film is its soundtrack. So for my first serious post, I'm gonna expose your fragile young minds to Incredibad, by The Lonely Island.

Incredibad is nothing short of greatness, aiming squarely for comedy and nailing a perfect bullseye.
It's a mashup of tons of different genres of music, being that it's a compilation of new content and songs from Samberg's SNL work. And if you're familiar with his skits, there are some gems to be found like "Lazy Sunday" and "D**k In a Box". It's a great album musically, and the lyrics are downright fun. At forty-two minutes, Incredibad is an average length for an album - great to listen to while doing work or just relaxing, while not overstaying its welcome.
I highly recommend this album to anyone who enjoys fun, happiness, or even a light tickle upon their funnybone.




**WARNING**

IF YOU ARE OF WEAK CONSTITUTION OR HIGH MORALS, THEN PERUSE NO MORE, FOR
FOUL LANGUAGE LIES BEYOND THESE LINKS
**WARNING**


I'll leave up my two favorites,
Natalie's Rap (feat. Natalie Portman and Chris Parnell"), and Incredibad - both are youtube links. And to those of you that collect music, the full album is available on Amazon, but definitely can't be found on any torrent sites or in any google blog searches ;)

7 comments:

  1. Natalie Portman's rap made her so much more sexy, i love natalie, we are going on a date this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was strongly considering making a blog post about this for a while but decided it wasn't quite related enough

    Luckily tucker did my work for me when I showed him the album. Thank you tucker old chum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Natalie Portman.
    She's great, & I'd never heard the uncut version before. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wth cass?! i think i peed myself a little bit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I refuse to qualify this absurdity by commenting...oh...wait...darn!

    ReplyDelete