Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Box






A suburban couple, Norma (Cameron Diaz) and Arthur (James Marsden), face a moral dilemma when they receive a gift that bears irrevocable consequences. With the press of a button, their simple wooden box will bestow $1 million. However, at the same time, a stranger somewhere else will die. The box will only be theirs for 24 hours, and as time ticks away, Norma and Arthur confront the depth of their own humanity as they consider their choices
sounds kind of interesting

7 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this! Gah!
    It sounds pretty interesting, & it's from the director of "Donnie Darko"...
    but I don't really like that poster...
    oh wellll...
    I wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds to me like another bastardization of an amazing Richard Matheson story, see: I am Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated "I am Legend"...
    it was too...Will Smith-y.
    Plus the horrible ending
    =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think he meant the book f. magoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the MOVIE was a bastardization of the BOOK!

    I didn't like the movie, but I never read the book, but from what I hear, I should get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. click the box 24 times - quick!!

    ReplyDelete