Thursday, September 8, 2011

9/11 Documentary Assignment

If you missed part of the the doc, or just want to rewatch some of it. I linked it here.

Assignment, Essay #1: Write a reaction to the documentary viewed in class. The essay should focus on your overall reaction to the documentary itself, not the event. In other words, you should focus on the element of the doc that most profoundly affected you. In order to integrate research into the process, I want you to also find at least one fact, figure, statistic or other truth about 9/11 that you did not know until researching this assignment. Parenthetically document the one source. I will explain if this confuses you. Do not worry too much about the format of the citation this time. Just come as close to what you have been taught.

2 comments:

  1. Was there a specific page limit? I'm running past 3-4 pages and thought "Am I writing enough?" when it occured to me that I may not be writing enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote approx 2 pages on the board. Sorry forgot to add that here. You may hand in more, though.

    ReplyDelete