Tuesday, April 1, 2014

To My Group 3 Peeps

To everyone in my group,

Hello! Tomorrow we will be working on the PEC video and brainstorming for what to do. So, I realize the issues that we had before - we didn't really know how to define the PEC for the video. So, I was thinking is what we'll do tomorrow is brainstorm and try to figure it out. 

Some things to consider, though:
  • Should it just be an imitation of the PARC? 
  • We can't have history as a subject for the test, though. Mr. Clark explained that it's implied that though Mr. Weisback teaches history, and history won't be on the PEC, he is still forced to prepare his students for the PEC anyway. It's a dent in the educational system, where, in a way, the students' education is sacrificed for a single test. (Actually, Mr. Clark, I still have a few questions to ask you about that.
Here are the Group 3 members:
Erin DeSandro
Ishmael Muhammad
Gabe Castillo
Cameron Terry
Stefen Fleming
Allie Pham
Carly DiFabio
Alex Imperatore
Hugo Perez
Devon Goetze
Sam Liepe
Connor Johnson
Luke Coffey
Cassie Mancella
Brandon Roberson

If I forgot your name in this list, please message me! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment