Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Soooo yeahhhh...

So back when I did the presentation for Seven Samurai, I had brought in my own dvds. Weisback unknowingly let Courtney borrow them and that was fine by me. But since then apparently the dvd's have been passed around. I really don't care who has them, just as long as I can get them back. If anyone can lend a hand that'd be great. I know a ton of the film institute isn't going to see this post but those who do, can you talk with the others and see what you can do? Thanks for everything.

-Paul

4 comments:

  1. I saw the two copies, but didn't know this story. They are both safe in my closet at the Oak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the two copies, but didn't know this story. They are both safe in my closet at the Oak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Costal. I figured that was the case but wasn't going to just bring it up at graduation and ruin all the good byes and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete