Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Many Santa's Does It Take?

As Christmas gets closer, & closer it seems like all they play on televison is christmas movies. Everyshow has a christmas special, & all the commercials seems like they are twenty minutes longer. It seems as if Santa Clause appears on almost every, show, & movie like every thirty minutes. This obnoxious amount of exposure to Kris Kringle got me thinking. How many people exactly have played Kris Kringle in films?!
After several minutes of searching I found a list of famous actors that have played hi m over the years. While I'm sure there are like a bajillion other people who have played him this is the best I could find...

Edmund Gwenn, Richard Attenborough, Ed Asner, David Huddleston, Tim Allen, Billy Bob Thornton( Idk, if I would reall count him as "Santa", but might as well) , Tom Hanks, Paul Giamatti, & John Call

No comments:

Post a Comment