Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Always Savage in Philadelphia


I just found out that one of my favorite childhood characters, Kevin Arnold, directs It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. For those of you who lost track, Fred Savage played Kevin in the Wonder Years and was a role model for aspiring teenagers like my six year-old self. I watched Kevin and dreamt of the days when I was a grown up- a high schooler. Lucky for me, and my parents, the Wonder Years did a great job of doctoring up this joyous journey. The Years, as I'm calling it now, gave me hope for my high school years as a 1970's teenager.
It's Always Sunny is very edgy and hits close to home for anyone within a twenty-five mile radius of Philadelphia, or can at least smell the poverty and alcoholism. In other words, it's one of the greatest shows on cable television. If you don't know, now you know (thanks Biggie).

Am I just out of the loop or am I dropping a huge bomb on all the It's Always Sunny fans?

4 comments:

  1. na-na-na-notorioussss

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite episode is Flipadelphia

    flip flip flipadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  3. is your cat making too much NOoOoiSe?!

    p.s. did not know this!

    ReplyDelete