Monday, December 1, 2008

star gazers all over the world...

will witness this...right now the moon, venus and jupiter are making a triangular alignment. it has been happening for the last hour and a half. This will not happen for another 50 years. enjoy this phenomena...
hmmmm although its just two planets and a moon making a triangal, it made me happy inside. witnessing something so rare, it made me think of my friends. what if i don't see anybody for a long period of time. like i will only see this happen one more time in my life. it makes me feel like life is too short
So in fifty years when you see
it for probably the last time in your life remember me
Remember all the friends you had the
first and last time
you saw this phenomena

10 comments:

  1. awwz i'll never forget you, zander. or this triangular phenomenon!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lgcQUQZBtE

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it possible to consider the three of us a triangular phenomenon?
    ill never forget you either z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to join and make it a square phenomenon...or at least something like a phenomenom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. costal you are part of this phenomena, you can be the last star of our diamond...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahhh, this is the first time I've seen the post! Darn. I've got fifty years left in me though, so next time it happens I'll think of you all. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont' forget me!! We'll make it a quadrilateral!

    ReplyDelete
  7. umm... still a square (or diamond), che. haha you can help us create a pentagon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi. this is me feeling left out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete