Sunday, December 7, 2008

CHILDREN OF THE 90's!

Now, if you really knew me, you'd know that I'm not working on "the Game" finals project (THANKS FOR EMAILING YOUR WORK, JEFF!!), or organizing my journals... Nope, not even helping my family admire and decorate the christmas tree downstairs. But yes, instead, I'm watching the 100 greatest songs of the 90's on VH1. And since we are the children of the 90's, we've grown up to these songs. I thought I'd list a few great ones. :)

All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow
I Alone by Live
Peaches by The Presidents of the United States of America
Only Wanna Be With You by Hootie and the Blowfish
Shine by Collective Soul
Two Princes by the Spin Doctors
Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground
Wonderwall by Oasis
Creep by Radiohead
Mr. Jones by the Counting Crows
Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
Jump Around by House of Pain
Loser by Beck
Enter Sandman by Metallica
Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
You Oughtta Know by Alanis Morissette
Losing my Religion by R.E.M.
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana (taking the #1 spot of the greatest hits)

Amen!, as I drool over the Kurt Cobain poster hanging in my room.

Any songs to add?

6 comments:

  1. only anything and everything by N*SYNC!


    Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
    David Bowie - I'm Afraid of Americans (feat. Trent Reznor and co-written by Brian Eno!--possibly one of my favorite songs ever)

    ReplyDelete
  2. N*Sync actually was on the count down, but I refused to list them. BACKSTREET BOYS ALL THE WAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i was watching this

    cass what'd you expect it was vh1 e.g. not too many good songs


    Westcoast!
    Tupac (featuring Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman) "California Love"
    Dr. Dre (featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg) "Nuthin' but a "G" Thang"

    ReplyDelete
  5. that has been the only thing on vh1 lately! i'm getting kind of sick of the countdown, but i love my 90's <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. the 90's had the best music, and a decent amount of those songs are songs i still listenm to today- creep and enter sandman are among my favorites. If only people still had that talent today...

    ReplyDelete