Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nick and Norah's Infinite Borefest!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! I liked that movie better the first time when it was called, "every 80s teen movie ever written minus the fun!" It was like 45 minutes too long, as evidenced by the fact that Michael Cera stopped being cute, funny and ironic...oh, he's so cute, funny and ironic! High Points: 1. Loved the endearing gay band mates. Made me miss my own endearing gay friends. 2. Loved the Yugo! Line of the movie: Nick: Once you own one, you see them everywhere.
Especially hated the perceived accessibility as unrealistic parking opportunities of NYC on a Friday night...please. You can't drive from Manhattan to Brooklyn on a Friday night in under 8 hours...PERIOD! Where's Fluffy? Stuck on the Brooklyn Bridge in traffic, holmes. Deal with it.

7 comments:

  1. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so angry! I've never heard you burn a movie so bad! Lollllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS MOVIE SO WAS BAD. How dare they had people compare it to Juno. Biggest disappointment of 2008, film wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP the game <3 Its funny how the game has taught me so much about movies and the new movies coming out. When we talked about it in class, it seemed like a cute movie that would be a hit but obviously not. I havent seen it yet and i usually will see a movie no matter what other people say but after that review im not so sure. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should see it anyway, dev...cuz I am sure it is cute. I just don't like cute, particularly.
    The game taught me a lot too...I think next year, though. I will start it later so as to include Oscar season, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to see this...
    hmmm...
    but, I think I'll just wait for it to air on HBO or something.
    It's not something I think I'd wanna run out & buy anyway.
    =/

    ReplyDelete