Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog




http://drhorrible.com/mushortio.html

So, it isn't film, and it isn't television, but it IS a damn good production. For those of you who don't know, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog was created during the Writer's Strike by Joss Whedon. Neil Patrick Harris stars (since he was free of How I Met Your Mother at that time) along with Felicia Day and Nathan Fillion. It's about 45 minutes long, split into 3 sections.

I originall watched this on New Year's Eve after hearing about the hype for quite some time. Let me be say that it lives to and exceeds that hype. If you have an hour to kill I HIGHLY recommend watching this. It's heartwarming and funny along with having an actually interesting plot (maybe I'm just a sucker for anti-heroes). Anyway, enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Drew, you do not know how much I've obsessed about Dr. Horrible. IT's SOOO awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan. Rule the world. You and me. Anyday. <3

    Just downloaded the mp3's, and I can't get the songs out of my head! XD

    ReplyDelete