Sunday, October 4, 2009

I <3 Epidemic


Commin at ya with a Re-make from 1973, George A. Romero's The Crazies. soon to be released, the movie is about a small common town that lives an average american life until people start acting not like themselves, from average Joe's to mindless psychopaths. Now the military is involved (OH SNAP!) Remakes haven't been their best lately and im sure ill have to actually see the original before i can start laying judgement
but remake or not this is definitely the type of Epidemic movie i would go see
i'll be amazed if it tops 28 days later (but i doubt it will)
the movies called the Crazies by Breck Eisner
Comin out Febuary 26 2K10
:D one day before my birthday

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOO excited for this.
    Originally, I wasn't too into it, since I didn't care for the original either, but this trailer was fantastic.
    Looks to be a great remake, and very different from Romero's film.
    Awesome cast too; Radha Mitchell and Timothy Olyphant are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen the original. I haven't seen almost ANY original horror films. The idea of reinventing things are awesome. I think that not seeing the first one allows people to accept the same storyline with two different ways of expressing it.

    Like what Lockwood and I were talking about. Given the same monologue or script, people (directors, actors, whomever) can make it thier own thing or even do them exactly the same. It's all just how you see it.

    But on the topic of The Crazies, I would like to see it <3.

    Nice post Chicle.

    ReplyDelete